Major global machine tool producing countries and regions in 2020
Bending machines in the machine tool industry have an extremely important role in the forming and processing of modern sheet metal parts and an unlimited development prospect. Global demand for bending machines is increasing, and the number of bending machines exported from China is also increasing year by year. The following chart shows the trend of Chinese export bending machines over the past three years.
Now with the development of the market economy, the machinery manufacturing industry is advancing by leaps and bounds, bringing a large number of people from different industries to join the ranks. Therefore, many customers do not know how to purchase bending machines from China, so this article introduces the basic purchasing knowledge of bending machines.
What is a press brake?
Bending machines play an extremely important role in the forming and processing of modern sheet metal parts and have an unlimited development prospect.
Steps you need to do while you buy a press brake
1. Determine the type of bending machine you buy
- When shopping around for a press brake, you need to determine the kind that will be right for you. The bending machine is divided into a manual bending machine, hydraulic bending machine, and CNC bending machine.
- Manual bending machine they are small, low energy consumption, high efficiency, more and faster production, the use of many fields, easy to transport and other advantages to getting preference.
- Hydraulic bending machine has high strength, high hardness, accurate counter display, high precision, and high stability, and overall structural integrity. It is easy to use，no need to require high technical personnel to operate.
- CNC bending machine is an emerging large machine, and its high precision is favored by many people. It can be operated in an easy way, both double machine linkage to solve the problem of over-length plate processing and can be operated by a single machine processing. It effectively improves the usage rate and reduces energy consumption. It can be adjusted automatically, which is convenient and precise.
- According to the advantages and disadvantages of various bending machines, you can choose the right bending machine.
2. Ask yourself questions before choosing a press brake
- One thing to consider is the part you want to produce. The point is to buy a machine that can do the job with the shortest table and the lowest tonnage. Carefully consider the grade of material as well as the maximum thickness and length to be processed. According to the parameters of your own needs, to determine the purchase of machine specifications parameters.
3. How to find an experienced press brake supplier?
Source press brake suppliers online
You can get some information about the supplier from the internet. There are many e-commerce platforms where you can find suppliers such as Alibaba, Global Source, etc. Global Sources has a rating system and reviews, and you need to read through them to make sure you find a reliable and trustworthy manufacturer.
Attend Trade Shows
One of the best ways to find suppliers is by attending trade shows in China. Trade shows are an easy way to meet different suppliers face to face, get information from them directly and compare suppliers in person.
Choose A Supplier With Good Customer Services
Service is very important to judge a good machining factory. You need to check if they have a good follow-up after your order release. A good company will have experienced teams able to address your unique needs. They can provide you with services including preventative maintenance programs, technical support to keep your press brake running smoothly. A good machining supplier like AMTEC will provide you with good service. Whether you are an established company or just another startup company starting out…whether you work at a 100,000 sq ft corner office with a 100,000 sq ft warehouse in the back or basement of your home, you will need a reliable partner in China. It’s easier to work with us. Why? Coz we are 24/7. All-time zones are friendly.
4. Choose a supplier and place an order.
Place your order with the shipper, vendor, or exporter and identify shipping terms that will be used. Once you have chosen your supplier, request a Proforma Invoice for your prospective purchases, including the harmonized system number, description & value per item.
5. Choosing a correct kind of transportation.
Buying something from China is one thing, but having it transported and reached to you is a completely different thing. You must thoroughly research how transportation works in China, and learn about custom and tax charges, and what are your options to transport your goods.
There are lots of options, including transportation by sea, by air, by road (in containers), etc. It depends upon the machine you transport.
The option depends on several factors, including the nature of your machine, the location, and the urgency.
6. Knowing the FORM E.
For those who are looking for a way to import products from China, another important document to get to know is FORM E. Goods exported to Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam can enjoy preferential tariff treatment from importing countries, with an average tax reduction of 5%. The FORM E is proof of the goods issued by the importing and exporting country. It is a document confirming various raw materials. It is important to understand FORM E in detail.
7. Track your cargo and get prepared for arrival.
It takes time to ship goods internationally. Generally, when a shipment reaches, the consignee will be notified via an arrival notice within five days of port arrival.
8. Obtain your shipment.
When the machine arrived, it is time to clear them through customs. If everything goes well, you can pick up your shipment.
If you choose our to-door service, you just wait for your shipment to arrive at your designated address.
When you have received your machine and have ascertained the quality, packaging, instructions, and labels, it is better for you to send an inform to your supplier that you have received your machine.
China is fast becoming a super production power. Importing from China has proven a successful tactic of global sourcing for many businesses. However, it is not easy, especially for newbies. The importing process can be extremely complex, confusing, and costly. But it is a fantastic opportunity to you as a buyer and reseller.