Operation should be stopped when the following circumstances occur:
1) The slider does not stop or slides down automatically after stopping
2) Unusual noise occurs on the punching machine
3) Stamped parts or scrap are stuck in the die, there is more than one blank on the die at the same time, and the scrap on the die is not removed in time.
4) The stamping parts show unpromising blanks or other quality problems
5) When the equipment dies and other related devices fail to operating, it is necessary to stop and check.
6) When the manipulation device is out of order, the emergency stop should be pressed when the work is terminated or when the worker is leaving.
Some other important points should be noticed during the operation of CNC turret punch press:
1. Correctly use the safety protection and control devices on the equipment, not to be arbitrarily removed.
2. Before working, the thick plate CNC punching machine should be airborne for 2-3 minutes to check the flexibility of the control devices such as the foot brake, and only after confirming the normal operation, not to run with disease.
3. Punch press workers must learn to control the structure and performance of the equipment, familiar with the operating procedures and obtain permission to operate before independent operation.
4. Check whether the machine tool transmission, connection, lubrication and other parts and protective safety devices are normal, and the mold screws must be installed firmly and must not move.
5. Pay attention to lubrication before driving, take down all floating items on the bed.
6. When the mold should be tight and firm, the upper and lower die alignment, to ensure that the correct position, hand-carried machine test punch (empty), to ensure that the mold in good condition work.
7. When punching or molesting short work pieces, use special tools, do not use your hands to feed or take the parts directly.
8. When punching or running punching, the operator should stand properly, keep the hands and head at a certain distance from the punching machine, and pay attention to the punching action at all times, and gossip with others is strictly prohibited.
9. When single punching, hands and feet are not allowed to be placed on the hand and foot gate, and must be moved (stepped) once to prevent accidents.
10. When punching or molesting long body parts, should set up a safety bracket or take other safety measures to avoid digging injuries.
11. More than two people operating together, the person who is responsible for stepping gate, must pay attention to the action of the feeder, forbidden to take off the steel and step gate.
12. When the work is finished, stop in time, cut off the power, wipe the machine tool and reorganize the working environment.
How to check and maintenance the CNC turret punch die……
1. Checking of air pressure device and confirmation of air pressure
Air is supplied to the machine and the pressure in the main circuit is about 0.5MPa.
When the pressure is not set at the above pressure, pull out the adjuster knob and rotate it. (Increase the pressure in clockwise direction and decrease it in counterclockwise direction) After setting, push the knob in and fix it.
Note: The regulator is a pressure reducing valve, and the main pressure must be 0.5MPa.
2. Confirmation of the oil level of the refueler.
To check whether the oil level of the oiler is between the upper limit line and the lower limit line. When the oil quantity is insufficient, replenish the specified oil from the refueling port. Drain water from the air filter Air that has trash and water in it will clog the valve and cause rusting of metal components. Water can accumulate in the tank containing the filter. Remove the water from the lower drain valve. Check whether water accumulates in the air filter of the air compressor, and if there is water accumulation, drain the water. Note: An air drying filter must be installed between the air compressor and the machine tool to ensure that the compressed air is dry and clean! Also, check whether there is air leakage in the air hose and the connection part of the air compressor. If there is leakage, deal with the leaking part in time, subtract or replace the aging part of the air hose, replace the aging joint, rubber ring, etc.
3. Checking the oil pressure unit Checking the pressure of the oil pressure unit
With the machine powered on, check the indicated pressure values of the clutch brake operating oil pressure gauge and the clutch brake cooling oil pressure gauge. Clutch brake operating oil pressure: 6MPa Clutch brake cooling oil pressure: 0.15MPa.
4. Inspection and cleaning. Check whether there are molds or tools on the workbench and whether there are machining scraps left. Cleaning the table and scrap can effectively prevent the work piece from being scratched during the machining process.
5. Upper part of the upper die: Check the upper part of the upper die for grease, slag and other debris. Also, Check the top of the lower turret for residual material and stamping scrap. If there is any residual material or stamping scrap on the lower turret, it will be drilled under the material or attached to the material, and it will be processed with two pieces of material overlapping. In this case, it will leave punching marks on the material and damage the die, so cleaning is necessary.
Check if there is any stamping scrap underneath the lower turret. Open the lower turret doors on the front side and rear side and clear the scrap if you find any.
6. Insertion of the upper die, check that the upper die is firmly inserted into the turret. If the upper die is not firmly inserted into the turret, it may interfere with the punching hammer when the turret is running, thus damaging the die and the hammer.
If the upper die guide bush is scarred or the guide bush keyway or station key is damaged, the upper die will be stuck in the turret station and cannot be removed.
Therefore, before inserting the upper die, check the guide bush, keyway and station key for scars or metal dust. If there are scars, use oil stone to polish them, if there is dust, use air gun to clean them. After inserting, press the upper die by hand and observe whether it can slide up and down normally.
7 tips needing attention in the maintenance of CNC turret punch die
1. Ensure the best mold gap. The mold gap refers to the sum of the gaps on both sides of the punch entering the lower mold. Different plate thicknesses and different materials should be used for lower molds with different clearances. Choosing a suitable mold gap can ensure good punching quality, reduce burrs and collapse, keep the sheet flat, effectively prevent stripping, and extend the life of the mold.
2 Due to the pressure and heat during punching, the small particles of the sheet material will be bonded to the surface of the punch, resulting in poor punching quality. It can be polished with fine oilstone to remove the sticky material, and the polishing direction should be the same as the direction of the punch movement.
3. If a lot of holes are punched on a board, you should punch every other hole first, and then return to punch the remaining holes, which effectively alleviates the stress accumulation during sequential punching in the same direction, and will also make the front and back two sets of holes The stresses cancel each other out, thereby reducing the deformation of the sheet.
4. Try to avoid punching narrow strips. When the die is used to punch a sheet with a width less than the thickness of the sheet, the punch will bend and deform due to lateral force, which will make the gap on one side too small or aggravate the abrasion. In severe cases, it will scratch the lower die and cause the upper and lower dies. Damaged at the same time. 5 Timely sharpening can effectively extend the service life of the mold. When the die edge wear produces a circular arc with a radius of about 0.10 mm, sharpening is required. When sharpening, the grinding amount is 0.03~005mm each time, and the grinding is repeated until the punch is sharp. After sharpening, use oilstone to polish the cutting edge to remove burrs, and apply lubricating oil after demagnetization.
6 Regularly check the alignment of the upper and lower mold bases of the turntable. If the center of the punch die position is not good, the die will be quickly passivated and the processing quality of the work piece will deteriorate. Check and lubricate the die holes and guide keys on the turntable. If damaged, repair and clean the lower die seat of the turntable in time, so that the lower die can be installed accurately, and check the wear of its keys or key grooves, and replace them if necessary; use a special mandrel for calibration If there is any deviation, adjust the mold station in time.
7. When punching soft or viscous materials (such as aluminum); punching thin abrasive materials (such as glass epoxy sheet); punching thin hard materials (such as stainless steel); frequently nibbling, you can use surface hardening (using plating Titanium, chlorine infiltration and other methods, the surface hardened layer is a punch with a thickness of 12-60um molecular structure).